- INITIAL WELCOME MEETING TO PARK YOUR UNIT
- SITE ACCESS DAILY - WITH PRIOR NOTICE
- APRIL TO OCTOBER 0700 - 2100
- NOVEMBER TO MARCH 0900 - 1700
- JUST CALL/VOICEMAIL//TEXT/EMAIL AT LEAST 24 HOURS/1 DAY BEFORE TO NOTIFY PRIOR TO ENTRY
- VISIT TO SUIT YOURSELF WITHIN THAT DAY, NO SPECIFIC APPOINTMENT NECESSARY
- SECURE LOCKED GATE,
- PALISADE FENCING
- LEVEL HARDCORE SURFACE
- MARKED OUT & NUMBERED SPACES
- INDIVIDUALLY ALLOCATED SPACES (no one else uses it)
- PREMIUM SPACES - over width, 'drive through' or only one neighbour (limited number)
- WIDE ENTRY GATE
- EASY ACCESS OFF THE MAIN ROAD
- CARS MAY BE LEFT IN SPACES WHILST YOU ARE AWAY (please notify in advance if this will be a commercial vehicle, or one different to those listed)
It should be possible to access unit doors whilst they are parked up, the spaces however rarely allow doors to open fully to retain on their clips !!! care must therefore be taken. Sadly not everyone is fully proficient in accurate parking, so their positions may regularly change - no one moves the units other than the owner !! Everyone is asked to park accurately as incorrect positioning can have a knock on effect along a whole row if everyone starts moving over to give themselves room :-( If it isn't possible to open doors without risk of catching your neighbour then the unit should be hitched up and towed out of its space sufficiently to allow door access.
Unfortunately some units are now manufactured wider than many years ago when this yard was designed and as such these can only be accepted in certain spaces otherwise it shrinks the gaps between units even further!! Availiabilty for such units is therefore restricted as existing storers cannot be inconvenienced.
There is NO water within the yard but you are quite welcome to bring your own in containers if you wish to wash your unit in situe.
Some of the Hand Cash Wash operations will undertake the job for you.
Mains electric is NOT available for customers.