- INITIAL WELCOME MEETING TO PARK YOUR UNIT
- SITE ACCESS DAILY
- APRIL TO OCTOBER 0700 - 2100
- NOVEMBER TO MARCH 0900 - 1700
- JUST CALL/TEXT 24 HOURS/1 DAY BEFORE TO NOTIFY PRIOR TO ENTRY
- VISIT TO SUIT YOU, NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY
- SECURE FENCED STORAGE
- SECURITY LIGHTING
- LEVEL HARDCORE SURFACE
- MARKED OUT & NUMBERED SPACES
- INDIVIDUALLY ALLOCATED SPACES (no one else uses it)
- PREMIUM SPACES - over width, 'drive through' or only one neighbour (limited number)
- WIDE ENTRY GATE
- EASY ACCESS OFF THE MAIN ROAD
- CARS MAY BE LEFT IN SPACES WHILST YOU ARE AWAY
It should be possible if units are parked accurately within their lines to access units carefully whilst they are parked up, although this cannot be guaranteed.
Unfortunately some units are now manufactured wider than many years ago when the yard was designed and as such shrinks the gaps between.
If it isn't possible without risk of the door catching your neighbour then the unit should be hitched up and towed out of its space sufficiently to allow door access.
There is no water within the yard but you are quite welcome to bring your own in containers if you wish to wash your unit in situe.
Some of the Hand Cash Wash operations will undertake the job for you.
Mains electric is not available for customers.